Tuesday 6 May 2008

Avant et après : Avant.


L'année dernière, j'ai pris cette photo du King William Street, notre
rue principale dans la ville. Quand elle devient plus ensoleillée, je
vous montrerai la différence. La voie elle apparaît aujourd'hui.
Alors les deux peuvent être comparés.
Before and After : Before.
Last year I took this shot of King William Street, our main street in the city.
When it becomes sunnier, I will show you the difference; the way it looks today.
Then the two can be compared.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a suspense !

Jules said...

I guess the BEE LINE always goes the garden route???

Maria said...

Soon please.

Ann (MobayDP) said...

That is soooo pretty! I can hardly wait to see the "after" picture.

claude said...

Nice flowered place ! I am waiting the other photo too !

Anonymous said...

Looking on the DP portal it looked like the bus was surrounded by the flowers.

Looks lovely, looking forward to the next one

dive said...

It looks very pretty.
What have they done to it that's different I wonder?